Adding your bank account to Zilla to get shopping credit is pretty simple. If you are using the mobile banking option, it works how we have detailed it here. With OTP (SMS), you will be required to authenticate your bank account and request a statement via an OTP. If you are using that option, here is a quick guide on how to get the Ticket ID and password.
1. Sign in to your mobile/internet banking application.
2. Choose to send your statement of account to a third party.
3. Fill in the information required. Example in the image below.
4. Enter your 4-digit PIN
5. The ticket ID and password will be shared with you either on the app or via text message. Copy it and enter it into the Zilla app.
If you use any of GTBank, UBA or Zenith Bank, your process might look a little bit different. It’s still straightforward, just a little different.
- If you want to connect your GTBank account, please click HERE.
- To connect your UBA account, please click HERE.
- To add your Zenith Bank account, please click HERE.
Please note that you need to have access to your mobile banking app to use these options.
Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. You can reach us on 08147198097 and 08123540946 or email us at email@example.com (9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday).